1. According to the Wall Street Journal, the U.S., and North Korea in unofficial exchanges discussed the possibility of concluding a peace treaty. The South Korean government said that South Korea should become the principal agent of the peace treaty on the premise of North Korea’s denuclearization.
The government is wise after the event. South Korea will be marginalized again.
2. The Ministry of Education in Korea came up with some policies for the concealing death of children who have not attended schools for a long period. Teachers visit their home if students have been absent from schools over three days. In addition, schools should report to police immediately if they are unable to identify whereabouts or safety of students.
It is already too late but I also hope this is not too late.
3. The only thing North and South Korea agree is Dokdo ownership. According to North Korea’s Labor Newspaper, Dokdo was Korean territory yesterday, is also today, will also be tomorrow, and forever.
Seoul and Pyongyang must have so many things in common. But first thing is first. Why don’t we start the conversation first?
4. Sean and Jung Hye-Young have donated 100 million Korean Won to children and family in crisis. The celebrity couple so far has donated the total of 4 billion Korean Won.
They should become the proportional representative members of the National Assembly. Probably not because of populism.
5. A man in his 60s who had a cardiac arrest in the bus seat survived because of a nurse’s cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) who was on the same bus.
Was the man lucky to survive? Don’t you think that we all become lucky if we learn how to do CPR?
6. Older people who do not consume moderate amounts of protein and fat have 56% higher risk of becoming hearing-impaired. People should increase the amounts of protein and fat intake in order to avoid deafness.
What? I can’t hear you. I need some meat here.